Please help keep everyone safe at Burlington Springs by following COVID guidelines. We will revise this page as government requirements change.
- Do not come to the course if you are feeling sick, have been out of Canada within the past 14 days, or have been in close contact with someone with COVID symptoms
- Practice physical distancing of at least 6 ft, especially on the tees and greens
- No congregating permitted in the clubhouse or parking lot after rounds
- Alcohol not purchased at Burlington Springs is expressly forbidden, including in the parking lot.
- The number of available tee time bookings has been reduced for each hour
- Bookings must be made by phone prior to arrival
- Please arrive no more than 20-30 minutes prior to your tee time
- Observe physical distancing lines in the pro shop when checking in
- If you are sharing a power cart, you must declare during check-in if you and the other rider are from the same household (see Power Carts below)
- Per Ontario guidelines, face masks are now required for two people on a cart… unless they are from the same household
- Single cart riders do not require a face mask
- Two riders from the same household do not require face masks
- Dividers are installed on many carts for additional protection – do not disable these dividers even if from the same household
- Power carts (and pull carts) are sanitized before and after each use
Clubhouse/Food & Beverage:
- Face masks are required in the clubhouse at all times
- Washrooms are open with hourly disinfecting of surfaces
- Food & beverages are available for takeout only (no eating or drinking permitted indoors)
- Patio is now open with 4 people maximum per table. Please leave chairs down after use so table and chairs can be disinfected. No congregating otherwise in the patio area.
- Practice green and Driving range are open – please physically distance
- Flagsticks not to be removed, raised foam in each hole to minimize touching
- Bunkers should be smoothed with your club or foot, as rakes are removed
- Ball washers and portable toilets are removed
- Benches are in place on tees – please physically distance
Compliance: We are visited from time to time by public health officials to ensure these guidelines are being observed and, as required, our staff may approach golfers to politely remind them of the guidelines. Please do you part to keep yourself, other golfers, and our staff safe and healthy.