(Effective July ’21)
Please help keep everyone safe at Burlington Springs by following COVID guidelines. We will revise this page as government requirements change.
- Do not come to the course if you are feeling sick, have been out of Canada within the past 14 days, or have been in close contact with someone with COVID symptoms
- Practice physical distancing of at least 6 ft, especially on the tees and greens
- Please observe safety signs and make use of available hand sanitizer
- Alcohol not purchased at Burlington Springs is expressly forbidden, including in the parking lot.
- The number of available tee time bookings has been reduced for each hour
- Bookings must be made by phone prior to arrival
- Observe physical distancing lines in the pro shop when checking in
- Power carts (and pull carts) are sanitized before and after each use
Clubhouse/Food & Beverage:
- Face masks and physical distancing required in all areas of the clubhouse at all times (except per food and beverage consumption below)
- Washrooms are open with hourly disinfecting of surfaces
- Limited food menu & full beverages are available for take-out
- Patio seating and limited indoor seating (Bunker Bar & Grill only) allowed with no maximum per table but you must remain 6 ft from adjacent tables.
- Please leave all chairs down after use so table and chairs can be disinfected (indoors and outdoors).
- No other eating or drinking permitted indoors except Bunker Bar & Grill seating
- Practice green and Driving range are open – please physically distance
- Flagsticks may be removed but we recommend you leave them in
- Bunkers can be smoothed with your club, foot, or rakes which are again available
- Ball washers are again available for your optional use
- Portable toilets are removed
- Benches are in place on tees – please physically distance
Compliance: We are visited from time to time by public health officials to ensure these guidelines are being observed and, as required, our staff may approach golfers to politely remind them of the guidelines. Please do you part to keep yourself, other golfers, and our staff safe and healthy.